Do you love the game and the people who play it? Miss being a
"Soccer Mom"? If you can't get enough from games and practices or just
want to get back into the sport, maybe you need to turn pro!
Soccer Stop offers full time and part time employment
opportunities in a variety of departments throughout the year!
Retail Store Employment
If you are interested in working at a Soccer Stop Retail
Store, please contact the store directly to speak with the Store
Manager. For a list of Soccer Stop Retail Store locations, click here
Corporate Office & Team Division Employment
If you are interested in working at the Soccer Stop
Corporate Office & Team Division, please email your Cover Letter
& Resume to Web@soccerstop.com or check this page for open
Part Time Retail Staff all Stores.
Part Time and Seasonal Full Time Heat Press Operators.
Assistant Sales Account Manager.
Team Order Fulfillment Coordinator.
Part Time Graphic Fulfillment Coordinator.
Open Position: Customer Service Representative
The Customer service representative will assist with the daily operations of the Customer Service Department
• Print individual orders, submit to warehouse, log into spreadsheet
• Post teams to firsttouch, print team orders, submit to warehouse ,log into spreadsheet
• Answer team retail and firsttouch emails
• Answer phone and take down detailed information from customer
• Submit request to warehouse for inventory check/order status
• Update and review spreadsheets daily
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to communicate professionally with customers and employees
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Google docs
• Must be able to work well with a team or independently
• College degree or working toward a degree preferred
Part-time Seasonal position. Approximately 20-30 hours per week. During certain times hours may vary. This position requires availability between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In email subject line please include Customer Service Representative.
The Soccer Stop, Inc. is dedicated to outstanding customer
service, which consistently exceeds the customer's expectations, and to
providing the best products and most knowledgeable staff which results
in lasting customer loyalty and trust.
Reasons To Work For The Soccer Stop
* A Commitment to the Game and Our Employees
* Opportunities to Grow with a Successful, Thriving Company
* Work with People Who Love to Play
* Work in a Unique, People- and Sports-oriented Atmosphere
* Competitive Pay
* Employee Incentive Program
* Life Skills Learning Environment
Thank you for your interest in Soccer Stop!