Do you love the game and the people who play it? Miss being a "Soccer Mom"? If you can't get enough from games and practices or just want to get back into the sport, maybe you need to turn pro!
Soccer Stop offers full time and part time employment opportunities in a variety of departments throughout the year!
Retail Store Employment
If you are interested in working at a Soccer Stop Retail Store, please contact the store directly to speak with the Store Manager.
Corporate Office & Team Division Employment
If you are interested in working at the Soccer Stop Corporate Office & Team Division, please email your Cover Letter & Resume to Web@soccerstop.com or check this page for open positions.
Part Time Retail Staff all Stores.
Part Time and Seasonal Full Time Heat Press Operators.
Retail Store Manager
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management of one of the Soccer Stop retail stores. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Managing budgets
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree preferred but not required
Please email your application/resume to email@example.com
Heat Press Operator
We have immediate opportunities for part or full time positions through the end of September.
Responsible for operating a heat press to apply heat transfers to apparel (various fabric types and make-ups), or to other products (hats, balls, etc.), as directed.
- Ensures that assigned heat press is operating properly and brings any issues of operability to the attention of a heat press room Lead or the Heat Press Manager.
- Strictly follow step-by-step procedures for preparing product and heat press for application(s), as directed by a heat press room Lead and/or the Heat Press Manager.
- Review image pages of specific club uniforms for proper placement of logos, sponsor heat transfers, numbers, etc. If image reviewed doesn’t match transfers provided with order, STOP and advise heat press room Lead and/or Heat Press Manager.
- When provided order products and/or heat transfers provided with order do not exactly represent what the Heat Press Operator knows or believes to be needed to satisfactorily complete the pressing operation, the Heat Press Operator is to immediately STOP and alert the heat press room Lead or Heat Press Manger.
- Track data for number orders pressed and associated units pressed, as directed by Heat Press Manager.
- Maintain a clutter-free work area. At end of each shift, clean up surrounding work area, including floor area.
- Ability to work in and maintain focus to tasks being performed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for periods of up to 8-hours per shift.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including some evening and weekends, and 24 or more hours per week.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school degree preferred, but not required.
The Soccer Stop, Inc. is dedicated to outstanding customer service, which consistently exceeds the customer's expectations, and to providing the best products and most knowledgeable staff which results in lasting customer loyalty and trust.
Reasons To Work For The Soccer Stop
* A Commitment to the Game and Our Employees
* Opportunities to Grow with a Successful, Thriving Company
* Work with People Who Love to Play
* Work in a Unique, People- and Sports-oriented Atmosphere
* Competitive Pay
* Employee Incentive Program
* Life Skills Learning Environment
Thank you for your interest in Soccer Stop!