Soccer Stop Employment Opportunities
Do you love the game and the people who play it? Miss being a "Soccer Mom"? If you can't get enough from games and practices or just want to get back into the sport, maybe you need to turn pro!
Soccer Stop offers full time and part time employment opportunities in a variety of departments throughout the year!
Retail Store Employment
If you are interested in working at a Soccer Stop Retail Store, please contact the store directly to speak with the Store Manager.
Corporate Office & Team Division Employment
If you are interested in working at the Soccer Stop Corporate Office & Team Division, please email your Cover Letter & Resume to Web@soccerstop.com or check this page for open positions.
Part Time Retail Staff all Stores.
Part Time and Seasonal Full Time Heat Press Operators.
The Soccer Stop, Inc. is dedicated to outstanding customer service, which consistently exceeds the customer's expectations, and to providing the best products and most knowledgeable staff which results in lasting customer loyalty and trust.
Reasons To Work For The Soccer Stop
* A Commitment to the Game and Our Employees
* Opportunities to Grow with a Successful, Thriving Company
* Work with People Who Love to Play
* Work in a Unique, People- and Sports-oriented Atmosphere
* Competitive Pay
* Employee Incentive Program
* Life Skills Learning Environment
Thank you for your interest in Soccer Stop!
Type: Full Time
Responsible for overseeing daily office activities to ensure smooth operations, providing qualified staff and performing related administrative duties Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
- Resolves operational problems related to customer service, accounting procedures and computer systems.
- Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed.
- Schedules appointments and office meetings as needed.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints.
- Track customer complaint resolution handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate and manage staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Provides qualified staff to support and contribute to the needs of the organization.
- Develops and maintains an effective office staff through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of office staff.
- Be able to delegate administrative duties to staff as well as supervises and provides instruction as needed.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff to assist in their professional development to include facilitating cross training employees.
Schedule, plan, co-ordinate and staff Team Fittings.
Coordinate on any exchange, refund, shipping address change, change of pickup or shipping, or any change to the order that needs to be updated in SKU Labs and Magento.Coordinate with shipping about any changes to orders that need an address change or change from pickup to shipping or vice versa.
Coordinate customers that arrive in person needing an exchange or update with their orders, customer service will bring that order to Order Control; The order will be updated and go into the warehouse to retrieve the correct product. This will be done while updating their order immediately ensuring inventory stays up to date and accurate.Create and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and customers by performing duties in a friendly and professional manner. Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
Learn/adapt to changing requirements and situations and able to juggle multiple tasks and tolerate deadline pressure.Willingness to work hard, independently, be compliant with safety rules and be reliable organized and detail-oriented.
Demonstrate the ability to maintain accurate control, confidentiality and integrity of confidential information and documents.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Be able to understand, implement and adhere to internal and policies and procedures.
Must be computer literate with accurate keyboarding skills; previous experience with a document inventory control system preferred.
Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- College degree preferred not required depending on experience.
- A high school diploma or graduate equivalency diploma (GED) is required.
- Willingness to expand skills through continued education opportunities.
Heat Press Operator
Responsible for operating a heat press to apply heat transfers to apparel (various fabric types and make-ups), or to other products (hats, balls, etc.), as directed.
- Ensures that assigned heat press is operating properly and brings any issues of operability to the attention of a heat press room Lead or the Heat Press Manager.
- Strictly follow step-by-step procedures for preparing product and heat press for application(s), as directed by a heat press room Lead and/or the Heat Press Manager.
- Review image pages of specific club uniforms for proper placement of logos, sponsor heat transfers, numbers, etc. If image reviewed doesn’t match transfers provided with order, STOP and advise heat press room Lead and/or Heat Press Manager.
- When provided order products and/or heat transfers provided with order do not exactly represent what the Heat Press Operator knows or believes to be needed to satisfactorily complete the pressing operation, the Heat Press Operator is to immediately STOP and alert the heat press room Lead or Heat Press Manger.
- Track data for number orders pressed and associated units pressed, as directed by Heat Press Manager.
- Maintain a clutter-free work area. At end of each shift, clean up surrounding work area, including floor area.
- Ability to work in and maintain focus to tasks being performed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for periods of up to 8-hours per shift.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including some evening and weekends, and 24 or more hours per week.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school degree preferred, but not required.