Do you love the game and the people who play it? Miss being a "Soccer Mom"? If you can't get enough from games and practices or just want to get back into the sport, maybe you need to turn pro!
Soccer Stop offers full time and part time employment opportunities in a variety of departments throughout the year!
Retail Store Employment
If you are interested in working at a Soccer Stop Retail Store, please contact the store directly to speak with the Store Manager.
Corporate Office & Team Division Employment
If you are interested in working at the Soccer Stop Corporate Office & Team Division, please email your Cover Letter & Resume to Web@soccerstop.com or check this page for open positions.
Part Time Retail Staff all Stores.
Part Time and Seasonal Full Time Heat Press Operators.
Retail Store Manager
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management of one of the Soccer Stop retail stores. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Managing budgets
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree preferred but not required
Please email your application/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Soccer Stop, Inc. is dedicated to outstanding customer service, which consistently exceeds the customer's expectations, and to providing the best products and most knowledgeable staff which results in lasting customer loyalty and trust.
Reasons To Work For The Soccer Stop
* A Commitment to the Game and Our Employees
* Opportunities to Grow with a Successful, Thriving Company
* Work with People Who Love to Play
* Work in a Unique, People- and Sports-oriented Atmosphere
* Competitive Pay
* Employee Incentive Program
* Life Skills Learning Environment
Thank you for your interest in Soccer Stop!